Lightstreams Glass Tile
Articles, Press Releases, Reviews
(Please scroll down page to view all information)
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are manufactured in America and can be used as pool tile, backsplash tile, shower, bathroom, floor and wall tile. For product specifications, please scroll down this page.
Do you think all glass tiles are the same? Please see our webpage, "Differentiating Characteristics of Lightstreams Glass Tile" for an understanding of how the quality, durability, and beauty of U.S.-manufactured Lightstreams Glass Tiles set them apart from other glass tiles in today's market, as well as elevate any tile project from simple to stunning.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are unmistakably glass!
All Jewel Glass Accent Tile Patterns:
Jewel Glass Accent Pool Tile Product Specifications
Type of Product:
- Glass Accent Tiles, Glass Tiles, Glass Mosaic Tile (for use as an embellishment to other materials)
| || |
Country of Origin:
- Manufactured in Santa Clara, California, U.S.A
- Tile markers for pool steps, swim shelves, spa benches, pool floors, etc.
- Also, as accents to:
- Pool tile
- Spa tile
- Waterline tile
- Wall tile
- Backsplash tile
- Shower tile
- Bathroom tile
- Floor tile
- Countertop or vanity tile
- Robust, thick, and substantial
- Complex internal coloring and patterning completely encapsulated in glass
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Square or linear bar Jewel tiles can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamondblade
- Art and jewelry-quality materials and designs
- Unsurpassed quality and clarity of glass
- Complex internal patterning and colors developed with proprietary Lightstreams glass formulas and manufacturing processes
- Color may appear to change depending on viewing angle and lighting
- Each tile is unique and characteris may vary greatly from manufacturing run to manufacturing run
- Hand-crafted and manufactured to order in Santa Clara, California
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- 1"x1" - 1/2" x 6"
- 2"x2" - 1" x 6"
- 3"x3" - 2" x 6"
All stated sizes are nominal
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- 5 pieces per part number and size
- $250 per order
- Direct, and through selected resellers in certain regions of the country
- Manufactured to order.
- Manufacturing turnaround time averages 4+ weeks from date of order to ship date; trim pieces require a minimum of 5 weeks manufacturing time from date of order to ship date.
- Insured ground shipping FOB Santa Clara, California 95054
- Jewel Glass can be custom manufactured into bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces
- Minimum order $1500
- Please e-mail us at Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com for and price quote and limitations
- Custom Jewel glass designs available for selected projects.
- Please send your inquiry to Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com
- Proper preparation of substrate, including waterproofing if applicable, proper installation, and use of specified setting materials is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile installation, as well as guidelines provided in our Installation Recommendations. Should there be any questions about installation, please contact us PRIOR to installing the tiles.
- E-mail us at Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.comfor a price sheet.
- For most orders, payment in full at time order is initiated
- Visa , Mastercard, check, or wire transfers accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds
Lightstreams Glass Tiles are hand-crafted art glass. Each and every glass tile is unique, and there will be differences from tile to tile, even within the same pattern. All photos are provided as a guide only as to the general look and visual texturing of the various patterns. The pattern may look different from tile to tile and from manufacturing run to manufacturing run (like dye lots for fabrics) within the same part number. All stated sizes are nominal.
Because of the one-of-a-kind nature of the Jewel glass tiles and specialty products, all sales are final with no returns or credits for unused tiles.
Questions or need pricing?
E-mail us at
or call 408-492-1689