Gold Iridescent Collection Glass Tile
Scroll down page to see specifications for the Gold Iridescent Collection glass tiles.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are manufactured in America and are suitable for pool tile, backsplash tile, shower, bathroom, floor, and wall tile.
Each Gold Iridescent Collection glass tile reverses to a textured side with rich metallic iridescent highlights in varying shades of gold, copper, bronze, silver, with occasional burnt oxide magenta, and cyan highlights.
Use either side or a random mix of both sides of the these glass mosaic tilesin your installation to create a visually stunning glass field of rich earth-tones.
Lightstreams' Gold Iridescent Collection glass tiles are unmistakably glass!
How are Lightstreams Glass Tiles different from other glass tiles in today's market?
Please review the "Differentiating Characteristics of Lightstreams Glass Tile", to learn how U.S. - manufactured Lightstreams Glass Tiles excel in quality, clarity, and uniqueness which elevates them from other glass tiles in today's market.
Product Specifications for Gold Iridescent Collection Glass Tiles
Type of Product
- Glass Pool Tile, Glass Tile, Glass Mosaic Tile, Glass Field Tile (for use over large surface areas)
Country of Origin
- Manufactured in Manteca, California, United States of America
- Swimming Pool tile
- Waterline tile
- Spa tile
- Fountain tile
- Wall tile
- Backsplash tile
- Shower tile
- Bathroom tile
- Floor tile (some limitations)
- Countertop or vanity tile (some limitations)
- Robust, thick, and substantial
- Vibrant permanent, transparent color within the glass (NOT flat, opaque paint on one side of glass)
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamond blade
- Unsurpassed quality and clarity of glass
- Reversible -- a shiny, transparent glass tile on one side; a textured and metallic iridescent glass tile on the other side
- Either or both sides of the tiles can be used in same installation
- Rich, permanent internal coloring
- Complex internal texturing enhances visual depth of glass
- Each tile is indivdually made, hence, organic and unique from the other
- Manufactured to order in Manteca, California, using Lightstreams' proprietary glass formulas
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- 4"x4" (custom order)
- All stated sizes are NOMINAL
- 25 square feet in one color and size
- Direct, and through selected resellers in certain regions of the country
- Manufactured to order. Manufacturing turnaround time averages 4 to 5+ weeks from date of order to ship date
- Insured ground shipping FOB factory Manteca, California 95337
- 2"x2" and 3"x3" tiles can be tape mounted on 12"x12" tape mounted with clear, front-face tape in one of three patterns:
- All shiny side out
- All textured, iridescent side out
- A random mix of both sides of the reversible glass tile
- Custom bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces orderable with minimum $1000 Renaissance Collection glass tile order
- See additional information on Trim Pieces
- Custom glass designs considered for selected projects
- Please send your inquiry to Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com
- Proper installation, proper preparation of the substrate (including waterproofing, if applicable), and use of specified setting materials is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile installation, as well as guidelines in our Installation Recommendations. Please feel free to contact us with any questions prior to installation.
- For most orders, payment in full at time order is initiated
- Visa , Master card, check, or wire transfers accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds
Exquisite Glass Tile Made in America
544 Industrial Park Drive
Manteca, CA 95337