Blue Horizon Jewel Glass Accent Tile
(Please scroll down page to view all information)
High quality American-manufactured Lightstreams Blue Horizon Jewel glass accent tiles have a complex wavy deep turquoise (blue / green metallic pattern.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are manufactured in America and can be used as pool tile, backsplash tile, shower, bathroom, floor and wall tile. For product specifications, please scroll down this page.
Do you think all glass tiles are the same? Please see our web page, "Differentiating Characteristics of Lightstreams Glass Tile" for an understanding of how the quality, durability, and beauty of U.S.-manufactured Lightstreams Glass Tiles set them apart from other glass tiles in today's market, as well as elevate any tile project from simple to stunning.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are unmistakably glass!
Lightstreams Glass Tiles are hand-crafted art glass. Each and every glass tile is unique, and there may be differences from tile to tile, and from manufacturing run to manufacturing run, even within the same pattern. All photos and samples are provided as a guide only as to the general look, visual texturing, and quality of the glass. The tiles in your order may have slightly different patterning and coloring than the photos or any samples you receive, and from manufacturing run to manufacturing run.
Because of the one-of-a-kind nature of the Jewel glass tiles and specialty products, all sales are final with no returns or credits for unused tiles. We highly recommend you order 10% additional tile with your initial order to help ensure all the tiles in your order will be from the same manufacturing run, if possible.
All stated sizes are nominal.
Blue Horizon Jewel Glass Accent Pool Tile Product Specifications
Type of Product:
- Glass Accent Tiles, Glass Tiles, Glass Mosaic Tile (for use as an embellishment to other materials)
Country of Origin:
- Manufactured in Manteca, California, U.S.A
- Tile markers for pool steps, swim shelves, spa benches, pool floors, etc.
- Also, as accents to:
- Pool tile
- Spa tile
- Waterline tile
- Wall tile
- Backsplash tile
- Shower tile
- Bathroom tile
- Floor tile
- Countertop or vanity tile
- Robust, thick, and substantial
- Complex internal coloring and patterning completely encapsulated in glass
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Square or linear bar Jewel tiles can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamond blade
- Art and jewelry-quality materials and designs
- Unsurpassed quality and clarity of glass
- Complex internal patterning and colors developed with proprietary Lightstreams glass formulas and manufacturing processes
- Color may appear to change depending on viewing angle and lighting
- Each tile is unique and characteristics may vary greatly from manufacturing run to manufacturing run
- Hand-crafted and manufactured to order in Manteca, California
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- 1"x1" - 1/2" x 6"
- 2"x2" - 1" x 6"
- 3"x3" - 2" x 6"
All stated sizes are nominal
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- Five pieces per part number and size
- $250 per order
- Direct, and through selected resellers in certain regions of the country
- Manufactured to order.
- Manufacturing turnaround time averages 4+ weeks from date of order to ship date; trim pieces require a minimum of five weeks manufacturing time from date of order to ship date.
- Insured ground shipping FOB Manteca, California 95337
- Jewel Glass can be custom manufactured into bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces
- Minimum order $1500
- Please e-mail us at Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com for and price quote and limitations
- Custom Jewel glass designs available for selected projects.
- Please send your inquiry to Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com
- Proper preparation of substrate, including waterproofing if applicable, proper installation, and use of specified setting materials is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile installation, as well as guidelines provided in our Installation Recommendations. Should there be any questions about installation, please contact us PRIOR to installing the tiles.
- For samples and more information please fill out our Contact Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For most orders, payment in full at time order is initiated
- Visa , Mastercard, check, or wire transfers accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds