Decorative Jewel Glass Accent Pool Tiles
"Jewelry for your Environment"
(Please scroll down page to view all information)
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are manufactured in America and can be used as pool tile, backsplash tile, shower, bathroom, floor and wall tile.
For product specifications, please scroll down this page.
Do you think all glass tiles are the same? Please see our web page, for an understanding of how the quality, durability, and beauty of U.S. manufactured
Lightstreams Glass Tiles set them apart from other glass tiles in todays market, as well as elevate any tile project from simple to stunning.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are unmistakably glass!
Jewel Glass Accent Tile Product SpecificationsProduct or service comparison
- Glass Accent Tiles, Glass Tiles, Glass Mosaic Tile (for use as an embellishment to other materials)
Suitable For: - Tile marker for pool steps, swim shelves, spa benches, pool floors, etc.
- Also, as accents to:
- Pool Tile
- Spa Tile
- Waterline Tile
- Wall Tile
- Backsplash Tile
- Shower Tile
- Bathroom Tile
- Floor Tile
- Countertop or Vanity Tile
- Robust, thick, and sustainable
- Complex internal coloring and patterning completely encapsulated in glass
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Square or linear bar Jewel tiles can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamondblade
- Art and jewelry-quality materials and designs
- Unsurpassed clarity and quality of glass
- Complex internal pattering and colors developed with proprietary Lightstreams glass formulas
and manufacturing processes
- Color may appear to change depending on viewing angle and lighting
- Each tile is unique and characteristics may vary greatly from manufacturing run to manufacturing run
- Hand-crafted and manufactured to order in Manteca, California
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- 1"x1" - 1/2" x 6"
- 2"x2" - 1" x 6"
- 3"x3" - 2" x 6"
All stated sizes are nominal
- Jewel Glass Accent Tiles
- 5 pieces per part number and size
- $250 per order
How Sold : - Direct, and through selected re-sellers in certain regions of the country
- Manufactured to order
- Manufacturing turnaround time averages 4+ weeks from date of order to ship date; trim pieces require a minimum of 5
weeks manufacturing time from date of order to ship date
- Insured ground shipping FOB Manteca, California 95337
- Jewel glass can be custom manufactured into bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces
- Minimum order $1500
- Please email us at email@example.com for a price quote and limitations
- Custom Jewel glass designs available for selected projects
- Proper preparation of substrate, including waterproofing if applicable, proper installation, and use of specified setting
materials is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile
installation, as well as guidelines provided in our Installation Recommendations. Should there be any questions about installation,
please contact us PRIOR to installing the tiles.
- For most orders, payment in full at time of order is initiated
- Visa, MasterCard, check, or wire transfers are accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds
Lightstreams Glass Tiles are hand-crafted art glass. Each and every glass tile is unique, and there will be differences from tile to tile, even
within the same pattern. All photos are provided as a guide only as to the general look and visual texture of the various patterns. The pattern
may look different from tile to tile and from manufacturing run to manufacturing run (like dye lots for fabric) within the same part number.
All stated sizes are nominal.
Because of the one-of-a-kind nature of the Jewel glass tiles and specialty products, all sales are final with no returns or credits for unused tiles.
Questions or need pricing?
Email us at
or call us at
Exquisite Glass Tile Made in America
544 Industrial Park Drive
Manteca, CA 95337