Renaissance Collection II Glass Tiles
(Scroll down page to view all information)
Each Renaissance Collection II glass tile reverses to a textured side with rich rainbow iridescent highlights. Use either side or a random mix of both sides of the glass mosaic tiles in your installation to create a visually stunning glass tile field of rich jewel colors or earthtones.
*Premium colors require more glass to create those colors, and are priced slightly higher than non-premium colors.
All Lightstreams Glass Tiles are manufactured in the USA and are suitable for use as swimming pool tile, kitchen backsplash tile, shower tile, wall tile and floor tile.
Compare the "Differentiating Characteristics of Lightstreams Glass Tile" and learn how U.S.-manufactured Lightstreams Glass Tiles excel in quality, clarity, and uniqueness, which elevate them from other glass tiles in today's market.
Lightstreams Renaissance Collection II glass tiles are unmistakably glass!
For product specifications on Renaissance Collection II glass field tiles, please scroll down page.
Also see Lightstreams
Renaissance Collection II Glass Tile Product Specifications
Type of Product
- Pool Tile, Glass Tile, Glass Field Tile, Glass Mosaic Tile (for use over large surface areas)
- Pool tile
- Waterline tile
- Spa tile
- Fountain tile
- Wall tile
- Backsplash tile
- Shower tile
- Bathroom tile
- Floor tile (some limitations)
- Countertop or vanity tile (some limitations)
- Robust, thick, and substantial
- Vibrant permanent, transparent color within the glass (NOT flat, opaque paint on one side of glass)
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamond blade
- Unsurpassed quality and clarity of glass
- Reversible -- a shiny, transparent glass tile on one side; a textured and rainbow iridescent glass tile on the other side
- Either or both sides of the tiles can be used in same installation
- Rich, permanent internal coloring
- Complex internal texturing enhances visual depth of glass
- Each tile is individually made, hence, organic and unique from the other
- Manufactured to order in Mountain View, California, using Lightstreams' proprietary glass formulas
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- 4"x4" (custom order size)
- All sizes NOMINAL
- 25 square feet in one color and size
- Direct, and through selected resellers in certain regions of the country
- Manufactured to order. Manufacturing turnaround time averages 4 to 5+ weeks from date of order to ship date
- Insured ground shipping FOB Manteca, CA 95337
- 2"x2" and 3"x3" tiles can be tape mounted on 12"x12" tape mounted with clear, front-face tape in one of three patterns:
- All shiny side out
- All textured, iridescent side out
- A random mix of both sides of the reversible glass tile
- Custom bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces orderable with minimum $1000 Renaissance Collection glass tile order
- See additional information on Trim Pieces
- Custom glass designs considered for selected projects
- Please send your inquiry to Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com
- Proper installation, proper preparation of the substrate (including waterproofing, if applicable), and use of specified setting is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile installation, as well as guidelines in our Installation Recommendations. Please contact us with any questions PRIOR to installation.
- For most orders, payment in full at time order is initiated
- Visa , Mastercard, check, or wire transfers accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds
Lightstreams Glass Tiles are hand-crafted, art quality glass. All stated sizes are nominal. It is inherent that there will be differences in color, shape, and texture from tile to tile, from manufacturing run to manufacturing run. Samples are intended to give you an idea of the general look, feel, and quality of the glass, but, especially for the Jewels tiles, color and internal texturing may be very different from piece to piece and manufacturing run to manufacturing run of the same part number (like dye lots in fabric). Therefore, please order enough tile with your initial order so that you don't run short and have to order additional tile which may come from a different manufacturing run. We suggest ordering 10% more than the exact amount of tile you require.
Questions or need pricing?
E-mail us at
or call 209-647-2728
Exquisite Glass Tile Made in America
544 Industrial Park Drive
Manteca, CA 95337