Lightstreams Glass Tile Specifications
(Scroll down page to view all information)
Type of Product
- Glass Pool Tile, Glass Tile, Glass Field Tile (for use over large surface areas)
Country of Origin
- Manufactured in Manteca, CA, California, United States of America
- Swimming Pool tile
- Waterline tile
- Spa tile
- Fountain tile
- Wall tile
- Backsplash tile
- Shower tile
- Bathroom tile
- Floor tile (some limitations)
- Countertop or vanity tile (some limitations)
- Robust, thick, and substantial
- Vibrant permanent, transparent color within the glass (not flat, opaque paint on one side of glass)
- Edges and corners are finished, shiny, and smooth to the touch
- Can be installed in interior, exterior, wet, or dry installations
- Can be installed in both hot and freezing climates
- Can be easily cut with a wet tile saw and recommended diamond blade
- Unsurpassed quality and clarity of glass
- Reversible -- a shiny, transparent glass tile on one side; a textured and iridescent glass tile on the other side
- Either or both sides of the tiles can be used in same installation
- Rich, permanent internal coloring
- Complex internal texturing enhances visual depth of glass
- Each tile is individually made, hence, organic and unique from the other
- Manufactured in Manteca, California, using Lightstreams' proprietary glass formulas
- Developed by a laser technologist with a focus on creating glass tile of the highest architectural, artistic, and optical quality
- 1"x 1"
- 1"x 2"
- 1.5"x 1.5"
- 2"x 2"
- 3"x 3"
Other sizes available on custom order
- 10 square feet for in stock color and sizes
- 25 square feet for all orders out of stock that will need to be made from scratch
- Direct, and through selected resellers in certain regions of the country
- Our most popular Renaissance II and Gold Iridescent V2 tiles or the fired glass are now IN STOCK for immediate or 2 week delivery at the latest.
- Insured ground shipping FOB factory Manteca, California 95337
- 2"x 2" and 3"x 3" tiles can be tape mounted on 12"x 12" tape mounted with clear, front-face tape in one of three patterns:
All shiny side out
All textured, iridescent side out
A random mix of both sides of the
reversible glass tile
- Custom bullnose and 90 degree bent trim pieces orderable with minimum $1000 Renaissance Collection glass tile order
- See additional information on Trim Pieces
- Custom glass designs considered for selected projects
- Please send your inquiry to Sales@LightstreamsGlassTile.com
- Proper installation, proper preparation of the substrate (including waterproofing, if applicable), and use of specified setting materials is the responsibility of the installer. Please follow ANSI and Tile Council of North America standards for glass tile installation, as well as guidelines in our Installation Recommendations.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions prior to installation.
- For most orders, payment in full at time order is initiated
- Visa , Mastercard, check, or wire transfers accepted
- Due to custom nature of Lightstreams Glass Tile, sales are final with no returns or refunds
Lightstreams Glass Tiles are hand-crafted, art quality glass. All stated sizes are nominal. It is inherent that there will be differences in color, shape, and texture from tile to tile, from manufacturing run to manufacturing run. Samples are intended to give you an idea of the general look, feel, and quality of the glass, but, especially for the Jewels tiles, color and internal texturing may be very different from piece to piece and manufacturing run to manufacturing run of the same part number (like dye lots in fabric). Therefore, please order enough tile with your initial order so that you don't run short and have to order additional tile which may come from a different manufacturing run. We suggest ordering 10% more than the exact amount of tile you require.